Tech Jam From Home
A virtual job fair and networking event
Thursday, Nov 12, 2020
12 - 5 p.m. ET
Find your next great job - without leaving your kitchen table!
Tech Jam From Home is back again with another great online event to connect you with companies hiring across Canada.
The next online event is on Thursday, November 12, 2020 from 12 - 5 p.m. ET. It’s the same energy and amazing companies you’ve come to know from our in-person events — we’ve just fit it all into your browser.
Tech Jam From Home will have companies of all sizes with open tech and non-tech positions from across Canada. Job seekers will get the chance to target their job search as well as learn about and connect with tech-driven companies with open roles that meet their needs — all through the Eventmobi platform. Job seekers will also be able to visit digital company booths to learn more about the company, chat real-time with company reps and join video sessions to learn about available positions, role requirements and company cultures.
As always, virtual events can be tricky (am I on mute?). We ask for your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate this virtual world together and work out the kinks.
It goes a little something like this....
12 - 2 p.m. ET | Session for technical roles
2 - 3:30 p.m. ET | Session for marketing/design/sales roles
3:30 - 5 p.m. ET | Session for support roles
Job seeker registration
- Individuals looking to connect and discover new opportunities across Canada.
- Experience level: New grad (1-2 years), mid-level (3-6 years), senior (7+ years).
What to expect:
- We have done the heavy lifting for you so you can connect with several companies who are actively hiring in one place.
- A chance to target your job search while remaining safe at home, still getting to wear your favourite sweatpants.
- Learn about open roles, company culture and position qualifications by visiting various digital company booths.
Registration is available from Thursday, October 15 at 12 p.m. ET to Thursday, November 12 at 12 p.m. ET.